Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anchor of My Life

At time, I wonder how life will be without the divine hand and guidance from God. I am grateful I won't need to drill into this thought for long because I have the affirmation from Him that He will not leave us not forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:6). This hope is a strong & trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God's inner sanctuary. (Hebrew 6:19)

So, the quote art below is a meditation of the verses above. I love love love the little red flag on the vintage sailing ship. The stitch on star makes the ship looks more personal. I am reminded how we often work so hard, putting up many things with our hands...it is not perfect but it is just us. ^.^


I place the quote art under the Christmas tree. Loving how the quote art in the white frame, staying beside my Ikea teddy bear in my sun room. O so adorable.

The quote art is available in potraid up to A1 size. Lovely gift for all occasion. ^.^

No comments: